NVC/ Communications Workshop
February 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmCHF75
Learn conflict negotiation skills. Join us for a morning workshop on NVC, or Nonviolent Communication, and its usefulness in everyday interactions.
NVC was developed by Marshall Rosenberg in the 60’s to provide an empathetic and connecting way of addressing conflict negotiation. It builds on non-judgment based assessment of situations, people and their needs.
NVC has been taught world wide in schools, work settings, relationship contexts and even used in international conflict resolution situations. Join us and find out why this method has become so widespread.
This workshop is intended to help:
– Recognize and reduce the amount of judgment in our interactions and negotiations.
– Provide a simple, clear framework (Observe, Feeling, Need & Request) to help us communicate more effectively with others.
– Allow us to identify ways to break old automatic response patterns, such as defensiveness, disconnecting or seeing the other as “the enemy.”
– Build ways we can connect with empathy for ourselves and others, allowing for more satisfying relationships.
– Share resources so everyone can benefit!